Find this branch of this excellent café/tapas bar in the East Wing of Somerset House.
You'll find excellent café/coffee bar serving top-quality coffee. Plus excellent sandwiches, wraps and cakes.
Excellent breads come from The Flour Station and are filled with interesting tasties, such as Black Pudding and Roast Aubergine with Feta and Rocket.
Branches are scattered around central London - see the Gourmet Britain restaurant section.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: all week, Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 10.00-20.00
- Dinner: all week, Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat 10.00-22.00, Sun 10.00-20.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Temple Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating