Just a short walk from some of the capital's finest museum's this excellent café/coffee bar is worth seeking out. You'll find top-quality coffee, plus excellent sandwiches, charcuterie items, wraps and cakes.
Excellent breads come from The Flour Station and are filled with interesting tasties, such as Black Pudding and Roast Aubergine with Feta and Rocket.
Branches can be found around central London - see our Gourmet Britain website.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page