Find this large Spanish tapas bar/restaurant/deli, behind lage glass windows, near the top end of Great Portland Street.
Tables are laid-out alongside an L-shaped bar, and over 40 varieties are on offer. These range from charcuterie items (including top-class hams) through a wide selection of seafood to vegetarian options.
They also offer a daily 'stew' which can form the backbone of a more substantial meal.
Paella is available on Sunday - but needs pre-ordering.
Service is both friendly & helpful.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: all week 11.30-23.00; set express L £10 (daily stew + 1 tapas), set L £15 (3 tapas dishes), tapas about £4 to £24
- Dinner: all week 11.30-23.00; set express L £10 (daily stew + 1 tapas), set L £15 (3 tapas dishes), tapas about £4 to £24
- Seats: 120
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at about £20
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Regents Park or Great Portland Street Undergound
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec.