A busy tapas restaurant, with a fun atmosphere and open-plan kitchen.
Over 40 varieties are on offer. These range from charcuterie items (including top-class hams) through a wide selection of seafood to vegetarian options.
They also offer a daily 'stew' which can form the backbone of a more substantial meal.
Paella is available on Sunday - but needs pre-ordering.
Service is both friendly & helpful.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 11.30-23.30, Sun 12.00-16.00; set express L £10 (daily stew + 1 tapas), set L £10 (2 tapas dishes), tapas £7 to £24
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 11.30-23.30, Sun 12.00-16.00; set express L £10 (daily stew + 1 tapas), set D from £28 (3 tapas dishes), tapas £7 to £24
- Seats: 130
- Wine: an all Spanish list kicks off at about £20
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Canary Wharf DLR or Underground (10 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec, Bank Holidays