« back to restaurants search results
Comptoir Libanais Westfield Shopping CentreThe Balcony, Westfield Shopping Centre, London, London, London, W12 7GE
Part of a small chain, describing themselves as Lebanese 'licensed canteens' and offering a selection of well-prepared and affordable Mezze tips dishes to share. It's also been described as the Middle East's answer to Carluccio's - but eat in standards here are more convenience than bespoke, so judge on a lower level.
Dishes are nicely displayed at a counter - with dips, salads, tagines and wraps on offer - plus sweet pastries and baklava.
They also operate as a deli, offering jars and other delicacies to take home.
Branches throughout London - see Gourmet Britain
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 11.30-21.00, Thurs-Sat 11.30-22.00, Sun 11.30-19.00; mains between about £7 & £13
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 11.30-21.00, Thurs-Sat 11.30-22.00, Sun 11.30-19.00; mains between about £7 & £13
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Shepherds Bush Market or Wood Lane Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: check Christmas openings