« back to restaurants search results
Comptoir Libanais South Kensington1-5 Exhibition Road, South Kensington, London, London, London, SW7 2HE
Part of a small chain, describing themselves as Lebanese 'licensed canteens' and offering a selection of well-prepared and affordable Mezze tips dishes to share. It's also been described as the Middle East's answer to Carluccio's - but eat in standards here are more convenience than bespoke, so judge on a lower level.
Dishes are nicely displayed at a counter - with dips, salads, tagines and wraps on offer - plus sweet pastries and baklava.
They also operate as a deli, offering jars and other delicacies to take home.
Branches throughout London - see Gourmet Britain
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.30-19.30 (20.30), Sun 11.30-17.30; mains about £9 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 9.30-19.30 (20.30), Sun 11.30-17.30; mains about £9 to £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: South Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page