« back to restaurants search results
Comptoir Libanais Poland Street52 Poland Street, Soho, London, London, W1F 9QH
Part of a small chain, describing themselves as Lebanese 'licensed canteens' and offering a selection of well-prepared and affordable Mezze tips dishes to share. It's also been described as the Middle East's answer to Carluccio's - but eat in standards here are more convenience than bespoke, so judge on a lower level.
Dishes are nicely displayed at a counter - with dips, salads, tagines and wraps on offer - plus sweet pastries and baklava.
They also operate as a deli, offering jars and other delicacies to take home.
Branches throughout London - see Gourmet Britain
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 9.00-22.00; mains about £9 to £14
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.30, Sun 9.00-22.30; mains about £9 to £14
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page