Find this good tapas-style operation, combining the flavours of Italy & Spain, in a converted pub.
The ground floor holds a buzzy bar , whilst a more formal dining room operates upstairs.
Dishes in both range from nibbles - such as Olives through Smoked Almonds to Crispy Iberian Pigs Ears & Rillions to an extensive selection from the charcoal grill & oven.
These might include 'Mini Iberico Pork & Foie Gras Burger'; 'Chargrilled Octopus with Chickpea Fritter, Red Pepper & Mojo Verde'; 'Roasted Sea Bass with Wild Mushrooms, Leeks, Sherry & Lardo'; 'Braised Oxtail with Bone Marrow, Truffle Mash & Pecorino' and 'Grilled & Marinated Lamb Leg with Spiced Squashes, Caper & Anchovy Brown Butter'.
They also offer excellent charcuterie items - plus a selection of tapas suitable for vegetarians.
Those with a sweet-tooth might be tempted by 'Blood Orange Pannacotta with Pistachio Crumble'; 'Torrijas with Poached Pear & Cinnamon Ice Cream' or 'Cold Chocolate Fondant with Salted PX Caramel & Espresso Ice Cream'.
- Food Style: Italian / Spanish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; tapas& charcuterie about £5 to £18; set Menu (only for 8 guests or more) £39.50; set L £17 (3 tapas), £21 (4 tapas)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-23.30; tapas & charcuterie about £5 to £18; set Menu (only for 8 guests or more) £39.50
- Seats: 76, plus about 6 outside
- Wine: an Italian & Spanish list kicks off at around the £20 mark & is backed up by a good selection of Sherry
- Children's portions: Children only allowed in upstairs dining room
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 24th to 26th Dec, 1st & 2nd Jan
- Outside eating