An excellent all day brasserie - offering a selection of tailored choices starting from Breakfast, and including Lunch, Dinner & Weekend Brunch.
You can sit at the bar, at an old cinema seat - at a communal table, or more conventually at a table of your own.
The day starts with dishes ranging from a selection of Breakfast Cereals, Fruit Plates & Pancakes - moving on at midday to the main menu.
Dishes here are imaginative, with starters/small plates such as 'Baked Aubergines with Tomato, Rocket & Parmesan'; 'Goats Cheese, Pear & Honey'; 'Seared Scallops with Celeriac, Apple, Parsley & Roasted Garlic' and 'Slow-Roasted Pork Belly with Cumin Salt' on offer.
Dishes such as 'Squid & Chorizo Salad'; 'Spiced Beetroot Fritters with Mint Ricotta & Heritage Tomatoes'; 'Duck Confit with Braised Lentils & Duck Fat Potatoes'; 'Rabbit Pot au Feu with Salt Beef & Pancetta' and a selection of Burgers & Steaks followed on a winter snapshot.
Those with a sweet tooth can perhaps indulge in some 'Cinnamon Doughnuts' or 'Apple & Sultana Crumble'.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.30-22.00, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.00 (Sun 21.30); small plates about £4 to £6; mains about £11 to £25
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 7.30-22.00, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.00 (Sun 21.30); small plates about £4 to £6; mains about £11 to £25
- Seats: 130
- Wine: a well-chosen list, makes a good attempt at having something for everybody starting at around £20
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th Dec