A smart restaurant, specialising in top-quality Grills - based around their South American parilla charcoal grill.
Expect burnt orange banquettes, oak parquet flooring & crisp white napery; and service to match.
The menu includes a certain amount of seasonal adventure, including perhaps 'Nettle & Wild Garlic Soup'; 'Mixed Sashimi with Wasabi Vinaigrette'; 'Dorset Crab with Cucumber Jelly, Apple & Celeriac Rémoulade'; 'Steak Tartare' (also offered as a main) and both 'Sevruga' & 'Oscietra' Caviar's.
Perhaps follow with 'Tandoori Spiced Monkfish with Pickled Carrot & Mooli Salad'; 'Roasted Wood Pigeon with Grilled Gem Lettuce, Pearl Onions & Bacon'; '34 Hamburger with Dill Relish'; 'Bridge of Allan Dry-Aged Bone-In Rib Eye' and various cuts of Wagyu beef - ranging from Bavette to Sirloin.
The sweet-toothed might be tempted by the likes of 'Chantecler Apple Tart with Saffron Ice Cream'; 'Long Island Iced Tea Jelly with Lime Crème Fraiche' or 'Jasmine Rice Pudding with Mango'.
Whilst the type of cheese lovers liking a good steak might find a slice of Montgomery Cheddar to much to resist.
- Food Style: Modern British
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £18 to £39; set L from £23 (2 courses)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £18 to £39
- Seats: 90
- Wine: a well-chosen list travels the world, kicking off in the mid £20's
- Nearest station: Bond Street or Green Park Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec