An excellent Indian restaurant specialising in seafood - however, the menu is balanced, and their should be something appealing to everyone.
As well as their à la carte menu, lunchtime brings small tapas-sized dishes on while you can graze.
Starters such as 'Crispy Squid'; 'Quail Pepper Fry'; 'Potato Chat'; 'Masala Cheese Pakora' and Koliwada Shrimp' set the style.
Mains, such as 'Fish Tikka'; 'Tandoori Baby Chicken'; 'South Indian Coast Lamb Curry'; 'Dorset Brown Crab'; 'Seafood Biryani' and 'Mushroom Pilau' might follow.
A few interesting desserts might include 'Saffron & Honey Poached Pear' and 'Chocolate Mousse Cake'.
- Food Style: Indian Seafood
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.45 (Sun 12.30-15.15); set L £17.50 (2 dishes), £22.50 (3 dishes), £27.50 (4 dishes); mains about £10 to £23
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.45 (18.30-21.45); Early Evening set D £20 (4 courses); mains about £10 to £23; Tasting Menu £40
- Seats: 60, plus about 10 outside
- Wine: an extensive, and well-chosen, list kicks off at around £20
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bond Street Underground or Marylebone Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: 25th to 27th Dec, 1st & 2nd Jan
- Outside eating