Find this little Lebanese restaurant up an alley just off Brewer Street.
Expect to sit on little wooden stools at small pine tables.
They offer what they call 'Beirut Street Food'. This ranges from Pastries & Wraps tthrough sharing plates of Mezze to main courses, such as 'Lahem Casserole - slow cooked lamb with carrots, red pepper & swede'; 'Kreidis Meshoue - chargrilled grilled marinated king prawns with citru-scented couscous' and 'Moussaka'.
Those with a sweet-tooth will find their selection of sticky pastries too hard to resist.
They have a further branch in Winsley Street W1W 8HQ - just north of Oxford Street.
- Food Style: Lebanese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 10.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-22.00; mains about £10 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 10.00-23.00, Sun 10.00-22.00; mains about £10 to £12
- Wine: a concise list kicks of at around £18
- Nearest station: Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page