A good Szechuan restaurant offering an adventurous menu, particularly if you like your Chinese food spicy.
Maybe 'Hot & Spicy Pig's Feet'; 'Sliced Pig's Ear in Sesame Oil'; 'Aubergine with Red & Green Chopped Chili's' and 'Szechuan Savoury Hot Spicy Chicken' amongst the starters.
Perhaps 'Mini Lamb Skewer Fried with Chili'; 'Shredded Pork with Peking Hoi Sin Sauce'; 'Sliced Beef Szechuan-Style with Chili & Szechuan Pepper' and various Hotpots, such as 'Poverty Hot Baby Lobster. 'Beef Tripe with Chili Sauce' is a house speciality.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £10 to £22 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 12.00-22.30; mains about £10 to £22 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Russell Square or King's Cross Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page