A deservedly-popular eaterie close to Kentish Town station.
It's pretty buzzy with locals from breakfast onwards - with various Burgers, Salads and Steaks amongst the most popular items.
If you fancy a starter, dishes such as 'Salt N' Pepper Squid with Sweet Chili Jam'; 'Spicy Buffalo Chicken Wings with Blue Cheese Dip & Celery Sticks' and 'Pork & Veal Meatballs with Tomato Sauce & Parmesan' might tempt you.
There are also mains - such as 'Fish & Chips'; 'Braised Beef Cheeks with Creamy Polenta'; 'Champagne Risotto with Wild Mushrooms, Parmesan & Soft Herbs' and Grilled Halloumi & Butternut Squash with Quinoa, Peas & Feta'.
Those with a sweet tooth aren't forgotten, with perhaps 'Chocolate Truffle & Chestnut Terrine with Red Currants' and 'Vanilla Pannacotta with Forced Rhubarb Compote' there to tempt you.
There's an Irish-themed Bar - 'Shebeen' - below.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 9.30-22.30, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.30; set L Mon-Fri 12.00-17.00; mains about £9 to £16
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 9.30-22.30, Sat & Sun 9.00-22.30; set Meal £13.95 (2 courses); mains about £9 to £16
- Seats: 70, plus about 20 outside
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Kentish Town Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Outside eating