A smart Latin American-style restaurant overlooking the Regent's Canal - don't be put off my the loud neon signage! It's under the same ownership as the popular & expertly-run Bistrotheque (q.v.) in Hackney. Unfortunately, at this stage it's just a pop-up!
Expect starters such as 'Roasted Calamari with Black Olive Tapenade'; 'Butternut & Tortilla Soup'; 'Salt Cod Croquettes' and 'Smoked Trout with Shaved Fennel, Avocado & Chipotle'.
To be followed by the likes of 'Pork Pozole'; 'Fried Chicken with Red Peppers'; 'Monkfish with Quinoa, Almonds & Courgettes'; 'Soft Shell Crab Burger with Chili & Avocado' and 'Lobster with Garlic & Coriander Butter' on the short list of mains.
A few desserts might include 'Banana & Peanut Butter Sandwich'; 'Meringue with Hibiscus Syrup, Chantilly Cream & Pineapple' and 'Chocolate Brownie & Pistachio Sundae'.
- Food Style: American
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 11.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 11.00-23.00; mains about £16 to £28
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 11.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 11.00-23.00; mains about £16 to £28
- Seats: 50
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £20 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: King's Cross Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays